Dayton, Ohio
5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Augustine Automotive is amazing, it's like doing business with a close family member.; even my skeptical bride loves and trusts them. Not only are these guys men of integrity, but highly competent and personable. They are reasonably priced and we know they will do only what's needed--it's great not having to look back, wondering.

Also, they are flexible. While they specialize in European, we've got a classic American made Saturn and a newer Honda Pilot. It doesn't get any better than this.

The Evans family

PS. The above review contains 80 words, succinctly and very carefully written. This site strangely requires at least 100 words. This should do it... haha :)

Review about: Augustine Automotive Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Augustine Automotive?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Speedway Gas Station - Ripped off at the Speedway Diesel pump Speedway Gas Station "The sign clearly says $2.29, the pump charged $2.399.When i spoke with the cashier she said others also complained..." Read more Brakes Plus Oil Change Review Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more